Coriolus versicolor BIO VEGAN also known as Butterflystramete is a premium product of the SEVEN MORNING® series from the series Mycotherapy
The Coriolus versicolor has a high content of biovital substances, above all the highly effective polysaccharides PSP and PSK.
Polysaccharides are polysaccharides or also called glycans or polyoses and consist of up to 500 single sugar molecules. Scientific studies show that specific polysaccharides have the ability to balance and normalize the immune system. The most outstanding polysaccharides in the Coriolus versicolor vital mushroom are PSP -peptides and PSK - crestin.
Further valuable ingredients of Corioulus Vitalpilz:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (panthothenic acid)
- vitamin D
Due to the associated nutritional-physiological meaning it has been successfully used in Asian medicine for many centuries.
Our Vitalpilz products are the result of many years of research and development and are 100% BIOLOGICAL and come 100% FROM THE EU. The SEVEN MORNING® brand comprises high-quality premium products made from vital mushrooms for use in humans and animals.
- Free from synthetic additives
- Free from additives, fillers and auxiliary materials
- Free from lactose, gluten, yeast, soya, sugar, egg, wheat
- Free from animal products (suitable for vegan nutrition)
- Is produced without genetic engineering
- Is produced without animal testing
- No aluminum!
- Pure Coriolus vital mushroom powder from organic farming without additives
- filling weight: 150 g