Curcuma, also called turmeric (Curcuma longa), is an important part of traditional Chinese and Indian medicine.
The powder of the yellow root is known in Europe rather as a spice and the quantities used are accordingly small, i.e. insufficient to develop the effect of the plant sufficiently.
Besides the essential oils, the bioactive secondary plant substance curcumin is considered the main active ingredient of the root. The valuable properties of curcuminoids have been known for a long time. International studies are concerned with the health-promoting mechanisms of action of curcuminoids.
SEVEN MORNING Curcuma is produced from the whole root. This guarantees that all secondary plant active ingredients are contained in our curcuma capsules, thus ensuring an enormously high bioavailability.
Curcuma longa powder from organic farming. Gently ground from the whole root.
- Free from synthetic additives
- Free from additives, fillers and auxiliary materials
- Free from lactose, gluten, yeast, soya, sugar, egg, wheat
- Free from animal products (suitable for vegan nutrition)
- Is produced without genetic engineering
- Pure vegetable cellulose capsule
- Free from Aluminium
- 150 vegetarian capsules
- 718 mg pure Curcuma longa powder made from the whole root.
- From organic cultivation
- Filled in BIO plastic cups
- filling weight: 107,50 g
Information about food supplements:
Supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Store cool and dry, not above room temperature.