Maple bud - Master Essence
Blockage release / energy guide
The Maple Bud is one of the seven SEVEN MORNING® MasterEssences and is also used to control other essences in therapy. It is a very special essence because it manages to bring energies back into flow. It quickly becomes clear why it is used as MasterEssence. It works mainly in the energetic area, less on the emotions directly, even if they are in close correspondence. The essence of the maple bud manages to open up body zones, meridians and acupuncture points in a targeted manner. In this way, it restores the flow of energy and thereby dissolves emotional, mental and physical hardenings. Zones with an undersupply are once again excellently nourished with Maple Bud Essence, as it is able to channel fresh energy to these areas. Therefore this essence is successfully used by therapists in meridian and energy work.
Maple bud remedies energetic deficits and deficiencies and releases blockages. Maple bud essence in combination with dandelion, St. John's wort and yarrow essence is successfully used in therapy for burnout and stress-related stress.
Keep out of reach of children.
We have had our flower essences and also those of other well-known manufacturers examined by one of the most famous scientists in this field, Prof. Dr. Dr. Dr. Andrej Lee, by means of Kirlian photography.
- Light spring water from the Marien-Heilquelle Ollersdorf/Burgenland
- Alcohol from organic grain
- Maple buds from wild collection (Austria)
- 10 ml
- 7 drops in a glass of water and drink it throughout the day or
- 7 drops of the Stockbottle in a 30 ml bottle of still mineral water, take 7 drops 4 times a day
- In acute cases you can also take 4 drops undiluted
- Apply 3-4 drops directly on the skin (forearms, the area where we measure the pulse)
- A few drops in the bath water
- 7 drops in 100 ml massage oil (only pure vegetable oil in BIO quality)
- 7 drops in 100 ml water in an atomizer bottle for skin, aura and rooms.
Flower essences are oscillating agents, their effect is not applicable to both internal and external use.